Welcome to our Online Service
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to follow social distancing practices, as laid out by the government and epidemiologists. As such, we will be moving to an online church service until government gives clarity on when churches can gather again. We do this out of love and concern for those who are “high risk” in our community. .
We will keep you informed via the WhatsApp group and other communications. Please ensure that you are a part of this communication through the “Get in touch” button below.
We want you to feel a part of our community so please feel free to contact the pastors directly, or the office email below:
How the service will look:
If you simply follow the flow of this page, you and your family can join in our service. Click on each video to participate in the service. We pray that as you worship together as a family, God will meet with you and make this a special time.
If you have missed previous sermons, they are now at the bottom of the page or available via our youtube page.
Welcome, announcement and prayer
Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted. 2 Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. 3 If anyone thinks they are something when they are not, they deceive themselves. 4 Each one should test their own actions. Then they can take pride in themselves alone, without comparing themselves to someone else, 5 for each one should carry their own load. 6 Nevertheless, the one who receives instruction in the word should share all good things with their instructor.
7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. 8 Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. 9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. 10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.
PRAISE ITEMS: (1 Chron. 16: 29)
COVID-19 and Government - (1 Tim. 2: 1 - 3)
COVID-19 and the Frontline Medical Staff – (Psalm 46)
National Lockdown and Families – (Deut. 6: 4 - 9; Eph. 5: 21 - 6: 4)
National Lockdown and the SA Economy – (Eccl 3: 9 - 14)
National Lockdown and Local Churches – (Acts 2: 42 - 47)
Special prayer items:
- Fiona - Sharon's mother in the UK - Thank God for the improvement.
- Chantelle - Martina's daughter - cancer treatment in the UK - daily chemotherapy.
- Shirley Snyman - Pray for a full recovery.
- Heather Ludorf - Wisdom for future treatment.
- Caitlin - 16 year old girl - Cancer - chemotherapy.
- Lorna Pelzer and family - Pray for comfort and peace for them all.
- Keith and Michelle Roth - comfort and peace for the family.
- Syd Radford's family - Pray for strength and encouragement for Annette and the Family.
- Rosemary Reed - Steve's mother - Ongoing care.
- William and Sylvia's nephew - Ashley - Rehabilitation to regain use of his legs in Port Elizabeth.
- Clive Russel - His mother is recovering from surgery.
- Charles Ferguson - Further treatment and surgery for his ankle.
- Barry Matthews - For daily strength and healing.
- Charles Schwartz - Full recovery for his neck.
- Braam and Emmie - Pray for the Hupertz family after they were attacked in their home.
- Pastor William - Pray for surgery on ankle - Monday 30 November - pray for a speedy recovery.
- Our young people as they finish up the end of the year exams.
- The residents of retirement villages in our area.
- Our family members on the front line during the Covid outbreak.
- Those who have tested positive and those awaiting results of their tests.
- Give thanks for those who are recovering and have recovered.
- The staff and families of Harvesters International.
- Praise God for the financial provision for our church and ministries!
Information regarding Africa Food For Thought is available below:
Tithes & Offerings
Please note that clicking this "Give Now" button below will download a document with our banking details.
Praise and Worship
Peace be to the brothers, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Grace be with all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with love incorruptible.