Welcome to our Online Service
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to follow social distancing practices, as laid out by the government and epidemiologists. As such, we will be moving to an online church service until government gives clarity on when churches can gather again. We do this out of love and concern for those who are “high risk” in our community. .
We will keep you informed via the WhatsApp group and other communications. Please ensure that you are a part of this communication through the “Get in touch” button below.
We want you to feel a part of our community so please feel free to contact the pastors directly, or the office email below:
How the service will look:
If you simply follow the flow of this page, you and your family can join in our service. Click on each video to participate in the service. We pray that as you worship together as a family, God will meet with you and make this a special time.
If you have missed previous sermons, they are now at the bottom of the page or available via our youtube page.
Welcome, announcement and prayer
Romans 12:9-21 (NIV)
9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.
14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.[c] Do not be conceited.
17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[d] says the Lord. 20 On the contrary:
“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”[e]
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
PRAISE ITEMS: (1 Chron. 16: 29)
COVID-19 and Government - (1 Tim. 2: 1 - 3)
COVID-19 and the Frontline Medical Staff – (Psalm 46)
National Lockdown and Families – (Deut. 6: 4 - 9; Eph. 5: 21 - 6: 4)
National Lockdown and the SA Economy – (Eccl 3: 9 - 14)
National Lockdown and Local Churches – (Acts 2: 42 - 47)
Special prayer items:
-Fiona - Sharon's mother in the UK - Thank God for a good beginning to the treatment
- Chantelle - Martina's daughter - cancer treatment in the UK - thank God for an encouraging report.
- Joe Viana - Recovery from procedure on his knee.
- Alicia Visser - Recovery after receiving treatment in hospital.
- Shirley Snyman - Recovery from painful back surgery.
- Heather Ludorf - Recovery from wrist and hand surgery.
- The family of Dave Smith - He passed away on Wednesday night.
- Diene Tiessen - Sister passed away in Pretoria on Monday.
- Caitlin - 16 year old girl - Cancer - Starts chemotherapy soon.
- Syd Radford - For strength, healing and encouragement.
- The residents of retirement villages in our area.
- Our family members on the front line during the Covid outbreak.
- Those who have tested positive and those awaiting results of their tests - Terry and Rita in the Western Cape as they recover from the aftereffects.
- Give thanks for those who are recovering and have recovered.
- The staff and families of Harvesters International - Pray especially for Fanie who has not been well lately.
- Praise God for the financial provision for our church and ministries!
Information regarding Africa Food For Thought is available below:
Tithes & Offerings
Please note that clicking this "Give Now" button below will download a document with our banking details.
Praise and Worship
Now may the God of peace himself sanctify you completely, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. He who calls you is faithful; he will surely do it.