Welcome to our Online Service
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to follow social distancing practices, as laid out by the government and epidemiologists. Due to current Level 3 lockdown restrictions we are unable to meet physically at the church. Therefore, we will continue with our online services. We will update you via WhatsApp if and when anything changes.
We will keep you informed via the WhatsApp group and other communications. Please ensure that you are a part of this communication through the “Get in touch” button below.
We want you to feel a part of our community so please feel free to contact the pastors directly, or the office email below:
How the service will look:
If you simply follow the flow of this page, you and your family can join in our service. Click on each video to participate in the service. We pray that as you worship together as a family, God will meet with you and make this a special time.
If you have missed previous sermons, they are now at the bottom of the page or available via our youtube page.
Welcome, announcement and prayer
19Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.20For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, and he will show him even greater works than these, so that you will be amazed.21For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it.22Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son,23that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.
24 “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.25Very truly I tell you, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.26For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself.27And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.
PRAISE ITEMS: (1 Chron. 16: 29)
COVID-19 and Government - (1 Tim. 2: 1 - 3)
COVID-19 and the Frontline Medical Staff – (Psalm 46)
National Lockdown and Families – (Deut. 6: 4 - 9; Eph. 5: 21 - 6: 4)
National Lockdown and the SA Economy – (Eccl 3: 9 - 14)
National Lockdown and Local Churches – (Acts 2: 42 - 47)
Special prayer items:
- Current surge of cases of COVID-19 in South Africa
- The residents of retirement villages in our area.
- Our family members on the front line during the Covid outbreak.
- Those who have tested positive and those awaiting results of their tests.
- Give thanks for those who are recovering and have recovered.
- Those whose businesses and jobs have been affected by the pandemic. Pray for provision and favour.
- Those children, young people and teachers who are back at school now.
- Lorna Pelzer and Annette Radford - Whose husbands passed away in the latter part of last year.
- Shane du Plessis and family - Sinjin and Devon, Keegan and Shane's mom - Lorraine.
- Pastor William and Sylvia's nephew - Ashley - Rehabilitation to regain use of his legs in Port Elizabeth.
- Pastor Barry, Natalie and children. Praise God they are beginning to feel better - pray for full healing and recovery.
- Thank God for a good and encouraging report for Sharon's mom, Fiona, in the UK.
- Rosemary Reed - Hasn't been well at the home where she stays.
- Ina Russo - Has been in hospital - now recovering at home.
- Elaine Bouwer - Has been in hospital - now recovering at home.
- Charles Ferguson - Recovery from ankle surgery.
- Pastor William - Pray for full recovery from his ankle surgery.
- The staff and families of Harvesters International.
- Praise God for the financial provision for our church and ministries!
Information regarding Africa Food For Thought is available below, AFFT is running an Easter egg drive. Information is available if you click the AFFT icon below:
Tithes & Offerings
Please note that clicking this "Give Now" button below will download a document with our banking details.
Praise and Worship
Please see the "Ruth Overview" on our Homepage
Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Saviour, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.